The process of Bidding for an item
- You must be logged into your account to place a bid. To create an account, go to the menu option My Account.
- To change your display name, click here.
- To place a bid, enter an amount equal or greater than the amount shown. (Auction bid increments vary by item.)
- After placing a bid, a message will appear in a blue banner showing it was successful. (Please remember that a bid is considered binding once you enter an amount and select Custom Bid.)
- To see all bids placed on an item, select Bids below the item image.
- If you would like to receive emails indicating the progress of your bid(s), select Add to Watchlist. To discontinue these emails, select Remove from Watchlist.
- The My Account screen will show each of your bids and their status.
- To make the images larger on the items page click on the picture or magnifying glass.